Friday, March 28, 2014

In the Garden ~ Growing Comfrey (one of the most useful plants going!!)


ScheniderPeeps: Growing Comfrey
Have you ever read about a plant and thought “I just have to find some?”  Well, that’s how I felt when I started researching comfrey.  It’s like the all purpose herb.  You can use it to fertilize your garden, trees and yard, treat wounds and even feed to livestock (in small quantities).  The thing you can’t do with comfrey is use it internally for people.
I ordered some rootstock online and planted it near our citrus trees.  Well, it was in the middle of our summer and they didn’t grow.  I’m sure it was all user error since others are able to grow comfrey from rootstock.  So, I decided to just wait until spring and I could get a plant from our local nursery.
Here’s some things I’ve learned about growing comfrey…
GO HERE TO FIND OUT LOTS MORE!!!!!!>
http://www.schneiderpeeps.com/in-the-garden-growing-comfrey/ 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm the author of this post and while I certainly don't mind people linking to my post and using a small intro portion, I have a problem with the entire post being copy and pasted onto another site. Please either just use the intro paragraph with a link to my site OR remove this post competely from your blog. Thank you!

Post a Comment