Tuesday, November 17, 2015

One of the Paris Terrorists Was “WHITE, Clean-Shaven”

“He Was White, Clean Shaven and Had Dark Hair Neatly Trimmed”

The Mirror reports on this eyewitness account:
“At about 9.30pm a new looking black Mercedes pulled up outside with dark tinted windows at the back and the passenger and driver windows down. I could clearly see the passenger’s face as he was not ­wearing a hat or mask.
“As soon as the car stopped he quietly opened the door and got out in front of the restaurant.
“That is when I saw he was ­holding a machine gun that was resting on his hip. I could not take in what I was witnessing.
“People outside spotted the shooter approaching with his gun and tried to run inside but he shot them down in the doorway.
“Then people inside moved ­forward to see what was happening and he sprayed more bullets into them. I was trying to catch them on my camera phone but the gunman saw the light on my mobile and I ducked down behind the wall as they fired at my hotel. The gunman calmly reloaded his weapon several times. He then shot up at the windows in the street to make sure nobody was filming anything or taking photographs. It lasted over six minutes
“He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.
What do you think? False flag? Or light-skinned, clean-shaven ISIS jihadis who went undercover to carry out the terrorist attack?
Postscript:  The Mirror also notes that the terrorists looked like  professional soldiers:
“I would describe him as tall, with dark hair and also quite muscular.
They looked like soldiers or mercenaries and carried the whole thing out like a military operation.
Similarly, the Guardian carries an eyewitness account of one of the terrorists looking more like a professional soldier than an Islamic jihadi.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/11/one-of-the-paris-terrorists-was-white-clean-shaven.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment