Monday, February 1, 2016

46 Homemade Spice Mixes: Printable {English + Spanish!}

I’ve been meaning to get this printable done for a long time (truth be told, it’s been more than a year!).  My sweet friend Maria (who you met over in this post and also this post) translated these recipes for me into Spanish for any of you who might appreciate Spanish.  I remember her telling me that she stayed up until nearly midnight one night (it might have been more) translating it.  It takes a pretty amazing friend to do that!  I hope you can use it and then share it with others.
I came across this recipe list (it’s a book almost!) here over at www.rainydayfoodstorage.blogspot.com.  I loved it, but there was no way to print it from the original blog posting.  It was such a a great compilation however that I knew I wanted a copy for myself and why not share it with you too?!
In as much as it’s not my own and considering I haven’t tried all the mixes myself yet, I haven’t altered anything from the original source.  I’ve simply created a more convenient way for it to go into your cookbook (or the door of your cupboard) to be used.  One note:  the very last recipe, Chai Masala, has some formatting issues and I didn’t correct them on purpose.  I’m not familiar with that spice blend and didn’t want to interpret it incorrectly – you’ll have to be the judge on that one.
I hope you enjoy the {$$} you can save from not purchasing store bought spice blends while (at the same time) becoming more prepared with the spices you store!

46 Homemade Spice Mixes English1
46 Homemade Spice Mixes English2
46 Homemade Spice Mixes English3
Print Here!  46 Homemade Spice Mixes {ENGLISH} 

Print here for the {SPANISH} version of these recipes! ==> condimentos de myfoodstoragecookbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment